Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Considering a small forum for switchers

I have been thinking about adding a small forum for people who have or are thinking about switching to a BlackBerry or a PlayBook.  It would be a good place for people to exchange idea's, rants and maybe some good info, but I'd have to have enough people to make it worth while and I'd need a moderator or two to help put it in check.  I'm not a huge forum fan.  I lurk ain a few few and post every once in a while, but I just flat out don't have the time to dedicate to too many of them.  I always end up searching through them when I need information or I am doing research, there are also a few with good trading or for sale/trade boards but I do not want to reinvent the wheel.

I think this weekend i will lay the foundation for one and see what I come up with.  If I had my wish, I would have a board for a Q&A for and from people who work at RIM, but I do not know if I could get the support from them right away.  Hopefully I will get some recognition for the effort, I have reached out to some folks, but nothing has come about just yet.

The vast majority of my comments coming in so far are just spam, but there have been a few good ones and I'm just getting started so I have not yet set any expectations.  If you have any thoughts feel free to comment and I will listen closely!

No comments:

Post a Comment