Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Back to Wordpress

Well I'm back to using Wordpress after an experiment with the Blogger format. I prefer the options and themes and the mobile posting apps available for Wordpress. With the other sites I manage being Wordpress sites also, I figured I might as well drop all my eggs in one basket and run with it. With apps for iOS, Android, and BlackBerry I am never far from the ability to post or admin or do whatever I need.

So here I am to continue telling my little tale and write about my Ham radio hobby, my garden and landscaping, my wife's hobby farm that I spend plenty of time with, my obsession with gadgets and gizmos, and all the other great things I have to talk about LOL.

4 comments:

  1. interesting information, i would love to use it for my blog with a link to your site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ admin: great job! i wanted to ask, where did you take this theme?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The theme is called iBlog from www.pagelines.com

    ReplyDelete